Register to Vote
* A citizen of the United States
* At least 17.5 years old
* A resident of Michigan
* A resident of the city or township where you are applying to register to vote.
You are not required to re-register for each election unless you have moved or changed your name.
You may obtain a voter registration application at one of the following:
* Your local Secretary of State branch office
* Your local county, city, or township clerk's office
* Offices of several state agencies
* Online at www.Michigan.gov/sos <https://www.michigan.gov/documents/MIVoterRegistration_97046_7.pdf>